When people visit our website, app, or blog, what kind of personal information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When is personal information collected by us?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use our live chat services, open a support ticket, provide us with feedback on our products or services, or enter personal information anywhere on our site.
How do we use the personal information collected from our website?
We may use the information that we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- • To personalize your user experience by allowing us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- • To improve our website in order to better serve you
- • To allow us to better service you when responding to your customer service requests.
- • To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- • To quickly process your transactions
- • To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- • To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect our visitor’s personal information?
We use regular Malware Scanning on a regular basis to check for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. It is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information strictly confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply, such as credit card information, is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
To maintain the safety of your personal information, we also implement a variety of security measures each time a user places an order or enters, submits, or accesses their information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow them), which enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- • Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- • Understand and save user's preferences for future visits
- • Keep track of advertisements
- • Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your Internet browser’s (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you choose to disable cookies in your browser:
If you disable cookies in your Web browser, some of the features on our website will be disabled automatically. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Our Third-Party Links and Disclosure
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any of your Personally Identifiable Information to any outside parties under any circumstance whatsoever.
We use Google AdSense advertising on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following:
- • Remarketing with Google AdSense
- • Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- • Demographics and Interests Reporting
- • DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies), third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie), and other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
You have the ability to set preferences for how Google advertises to you by using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page or permanently opt out by installing the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on to your Web browser.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
In accordance with CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- • Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- • By emailing us
- • By calling our customer service department at: (888) 857-8888
- • By logging in to their account
How does our website deal with ‘Do Not Track’ signals?
We do not honor Do Not Track signals. We do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
We don't honor these signals because we haven't yet developed the technology to support them yet, but we are working on this!
Do we allow third-party behavioral tracking on our website?
We do allow third-party behavioral tracking.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13, and when it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control.
The Federal Trade Commission is the nation's consumer protection agency. They strongly enforce the COPPA Rule, which spells out the responsibilities that website and online service operators must follow in order to protect children's privacy and safety on the Internet.
Fair Information Practice Principles
The Fair Information Practice Principles form the backbone of the privacy law in the United States. The concepts they include have played a significant role in developing data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical for compliance with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
If a data breach is ever to occur we will take the following responsive action in accordance with the Fair Information Practices Principles:
We will notify any potentially compromised users via email within 30 business days of the issue.
We also agree to comply with the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets rules for commercial email and promises tough penalties for violations against the rules. CAN-SPAM establishes requirements for commercial messages and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We collect your email address in order to:
- • Send information about an order you placed
- • Deliver our newsletter, special offers, and other subscriptions you applied for
- • Respond to inquiries, comments, or complaints initiated by you
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- • Every email you receive from us will explain how you can unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us
- • If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: email@example.com
- • Any unsubscribe requests we receive will be honored promptly. You will be removed from all correspondence within 10 business days.
Ez Etail Inc. Ez-Pz.com
#110 - 998 Harbourside Drive
North Vancouver, BC. V7P 3T2